Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:19:11 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        Office list <freebsd-office@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Build failure on FreeBSD 9.0-BETA3.

When I attempt to build openoffice.org-3 from ports I get this:

1 module(s):
        vcl
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/vcl/unx/source/app

Attention: if you fix the errors in above module(s) you may prolongue your the build issuing command:

        build --from vcl

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.

Anyone else seeing this? Can someone help me with how to fix/get around it?

Here's my 'uname -a' output:

FreeBSD yoda.immure.com 9.0-BETA3 FreeBSD 9.0-BETA3 #0: Sat Sep 24 21:31:28 UTC 2011     root@farrell.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox              Every nonzero finite dimensional inner product space
bob@immure.com           has an orthonormal basis.