Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:19:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gang-Ryung Uh <uh@sed.cs.fsu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp

Hi,

  I have been using slip protocol for a long time. But my school
  recently changes the terminal server to a linux box (Jee!!!).

  Well, for several reasons, I am trying to use PPP protocol.
  I am studying for USER ppp setup in FreeBSD Document and
  searching previous mails, but it is not successful at all.

  I am running FreeBSD 2.1 & FreeBSD-current. Would you mail
  any sample scripts for setting up Static or Dynamic User
  PPP?

  Thanks in advance.

--UGR (uh@cs.fsu.edu)