Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 1995 13:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Don's FList drop" <freelist@elf.kendall.mdcc.edu>
To:        Stephen McKay <syssgm@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Test/Release cycle.

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Stephen McKay wrote:

> I for one am impressed with the dedication of the core team to this parallel
> development system.  It requires a lot of extra work, and they aren't the
> ones that benefit.  We are.

Personally I think astonished or agog more describes my reaction. The
amount of work these people put into something free is nothing less than
amazing, and it's made my personal and work life more pleasant. If any of
the core team is ever passing through Miami, I've got a free beer with
your name on it. (Well, not yet, but I've got magic markers and can write
quick under pressure)