Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:59:09 +1000
From:      Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        sbruno@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, Nigel Williams <njwilliams@swin.edu.au>
Subject:   Re: Multipath TCP for FreeBSD v0.4

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me> wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 11:32 +1000, Nigel Williams wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We recently released a new tech report "Design Overview of Multipath TCP
> > version 0.4 for FreeBSD-11" [1]. The report provides some details on
> > various aspects of the implementation (session management, data-level
> > retransmission etc), as of the most recent v0.4 patch [2].
> >
> > cheers,
> > nigel
> >
> > [1] http://caia.swin.edu.au/reports/140822A/CAIA-TR-140822A.pdf
> > [2] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools.html
> >

> Nigel:
>
> Hi!  Are you folks interested in having this patchset incorporated into
> the main line of FreeBSD?  I'm open to putting up a phabricator review
> for you folks at https://reviews.freebsd.org if that's something you
> guys want to do?

Im quite curious why you would want to include something thats been found
to be broken and not functional
into mainline.... if it was working sure... im sure we would love it.
However its been months rolling along to get
this patch set out after reporting previous bugs that... well... still
remain. Id suggest to clear up and push
a functional working implementation, might gather more participants.