Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2015 15:59:28 +0100
From:      Simone Lombardo <evil.lombo@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HTTPS/TLS issue on a NDIS wrapped NIC

Hi Adrian,

thanks for the reply. I have not seen other side effect other than cited
ones. it works fine also with various P2P and FTP protocols for instance.

I have probed the interface with netstat -id but the dropped and error
packet counters sign 0, so it doesn't seem explicity droppped by the
if_ndis module.
I guess further investigations requires a demo web server to check if it is
the remote peer to discard packets or the nic is falsely reporting their
transmission.

Is there any sysctl or debug feature you know to check if it discarded by
the local upper layers?

Thanks,
Simone