Date:      Sun, 02 Nov 1997 22:52:23 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAO trials, update

In message <199711030451.VAA10476@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: OK.  I figured out what happened when I tried to boot the PAO disk.
: ep0 failed to come ready.  I managed to get PAO over to the laptop and
: rebuild things following the README in 2.2.2-RELEASE from the PAO
: distribution.  I now have a system that mostly work.  However, when I
: insert my 3C589D card, I get the following messages in syslog:

I hate to followup mt own post.  however, if i used irq 15 and i/o
range 0x110-0x120 once i got things installed, things started to
work.  at least well enough to ping.

so i've debugged this problem.

Warner