Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:09:17 +1200
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Jakub Klama <jceel@semihalf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can you help me? Does anyone success with porting freeBSD with samsung S3C2440 or intel IXP465

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:20:23 +0200
Jakub Klama <jceel@semihalf.com> wrote:

> Ho Van Than wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am newbie with freebsd, I have some job with freebsd on arm
> > platform (s3c2440, ixp465). But I don't know how to start with
> > porting arm on it. Does anyone success with it?
> >
> There is a port of FreeBSD/arm to s3c2xx0 already:
> http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/head/sys/arm/s3c2xx0/

I worked on the port of FreeBSD to the Samsung parts. There is support
for the S3C2440 in subversion in the above location. Even though there
is only a board file for an S3C2410 board I've tested most of the
devices with a S3C2440 board I have.

You will also want to have a look at [1]. It lists the status of the
various devices as I write support for them.

Andrew

[1] http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSDs3c24xx

--
Andrew Turner