Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:53:16 -0700
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>, pechter@lakewood.com, softweyr@xmission.com, freebsd-chat@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > future. That "don't reproduce" issue is a personal issue that has moral
> > an even religious implications.
>
> Once we pass 10 billion people, and that's not long in coming, I doubt
> that many will be giving the "it's a personal issue!" argument much
> weight. :-)
>
>                                         Jordan

Mr Malthus,
The news is that population has it's own means of controlling itself,
Food and production also grows, people turn gay, and JIC someone will
plant a bomb in mall or start a little war some place.

Well honestly some people don't think with the box they have over their
shoulders, so I sort of agree with you...Of course, I won't stop you
from controlling your reproduction . Go ahead save the world ! :-)

	Pedro.