Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:01:01 +0530
From:      "Divya" <scolinkexpert123@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SEO Proposal

Hello and Good Day!

My name is Divya Marketing Manager for an international marketing company
based in India While studying your website I couldn't help noticing it
lacked any significant ranking in Google. As you already suspect, this means
your site is virtually invisible to potential customers searching for a
supplier in your field.

It's as though you'd made an expensive TV ad and then forgotten to buy any
airtime for people to see it!

My company can solve this problem for you. We are an ISO 9001 and Google
Accredited Company, with over 9 years experience in the field of Search
Engine Optimization. We have the expertise to send hundreds, or even
thousands, of customers to your website. We can tell you quickly

1.      Make your website visible on Search Engines!!

2.      Improve your business website ranking!!

3.      What this would cost!!

if you'd like to know this information, you're welcome to write back and
ask. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Divya

Business Development Manager

Skype: infoamit