Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:14:30 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Having applications ignore themes

Apologies if this is a FAQ or documented somewhere obvious.  I think I've
looked in all the most obvious places, but wasn't able to find a solution.

I have a nice GTK theme installed, but I would like some applications not to
look like the theme.  Is this possible?  Likewise, would it be possible for
different applications to load with a different theme?

For example, I have downloaded the mozilla-modern-2 theme from Freshmeat, and
most applications look nice with it, except Mozilla (oh, the irony :-)).  Is
it possible to have Mozilla ignore the theme, one way or another?

Thanks!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  The chances of anybody doing anything are inversely
  proportional to the number of other people who are in
  a position to do it instead.