Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 00:00:44 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@I23.EU.org>
To:        Moses Anguandia <moses1@sprint.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My system SLOWS down after putting UP my nic.

Moses Anguandia (moses1) écrit/writes:
> I recently installed a Linksys Ether16 pnp Lan Card in my FreeBsd box (148.29.1.2) and I have it well configured
> under ed0. My problem is when I use ifconfig to put it UP my whole system SLOWS Down. It almost take

	Please respect 78 chars / line.

	Looks like your card is spitting interrupts all over, or something like
	it -- check dmesg to see what it finds, check the kernel config,
	and also do a 'vmstat -i' to see if the # of ints looks sane.

--
							-- Phil

-[ Philippe Regnauld / regnauld@eu.org / +55.4N +11.3E @ Sol3 / +45 33241690 ]-