Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:41:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        gibbs@plutotech.com (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Archive Viper and 3940UW (bad Drive?)

In article <local.freebsd.scsi_199707021427.IAA14206@pluto.plutotech.com> you wrote:
> >Lately I have been having trouble getting my tape drive to work at all.
> >I get BUS resets everytime I try to access the drive.

> Can you try this patch???

I still get the errors.  They appear to wait a little longer.  I mean after
trying to access the drive, the LED from the SCSI controller goes on and
stays lit (solid) for about 10 seconds before reporting the errors.  Before
they were pretty much instantaneous.

--
Keith Mitchell					Head Administrator: acm.vt.edu
Email: kmitch@weenix.guru.org			PGP key available upon request