Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 08:41:34 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        "Amir Bukhari" <bukhari@fzi.de>, <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RMI and Thread with jdk1.3.1

Amir,

If you want people to help you, you will need to provide more detailed
information:
1) FreeBSD version (Use 'uname -a')
2) Java version (Use 'java -version')
3) A test case, if possible. Perhaps you can provide the source code to the
server and client programs with an Ant build file or so?

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ