Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 1997 13:53:55 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mother.sneaker.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPD and others (more)

Firstly, thanks to jmb and grog for helping me get up and running re
subscribing and posting to the lists again.

Now onwards...

| I've added noccp to the default options, which has fixed the problem
| for the user PPP. I'm still waiting for one of the problem NT/win95
| people to log in, to see if they've been fixed.

It didn't fix the problem, although the user in question is running
win95 and has installed Internet Explorer 4.0.

It's stalling out during the IPCP negotiations, and the 95 end is
terminating the connection.

When I tried to install IE4 on the win95 box here it hosed my box
to the point I have to do a complete re-install. Grrrr.

--
  ,-_|\  SneakerNet       |     Andrew Milton    |    GSM: +61(41)6 022 411
 /     \ P.O. Box 154     |  akm@sneaker.net.au  |    Fax: +61(2) 9746 8233