Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:35:20 -0500
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?=C2=A9Jet_Blue_Airlines_Advertisement=E2=84=A2__?=" <buckthg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   DRIVE YOUR CAR AND GET PAID ADVERTISING FOR Jet Blue Airlines. ($400 Weekly)

Hello,
We got your email address through a local Business directory on the web.=
 We must apologise for taking some of your valuable time to explain a pr=
oposal that will imagine will be of utmost benefit.

We are currently seeking individuals Strictly in the United State who wo=
uld like to make money by simply driving their vehicle advertising for J=
et Blue Airlines. This is in our view to create more awareness and attra=
ct more customers to be willing to patronize us for local and internatio=
nal flights.

This is a basic strategy of the "pay me to drive" concept: JetBlue Airli=
nes seeks people, regular citizens, professional drivers and more to go =
about their normal routine, only with a small advert for "Jet Blue Airli=
nes" plastered on their vehicle. The advert are typically vinyl decals, =
also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle=
, and which will cover any and little portion of the vehicle's exterior =
surface.

This strategy gives Jet Blue Airlines Lots of exposure and awareness. Th=
e auto wrap tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attent=
ion. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience eye catchi=
ng, people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car a=
longside them.

This program will last for as long as you want it and the minimum you ca=
n participate is 2 months and you get paid weekly, also individual with =
two or more vehicle can only participate once and with one vehicle at a =
time.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a rental=
 payment for letting Jet Blue Airlines use the space on your vehicle, no=
 fee is required from you. We have experts that would handle the advert =
placement on your vehicle. You will receive an upfront payment of $400 i=
nform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on=
 your vehicle.

You will also be eligible to participate in our monthly draw for various=
 prizes and also get some percentage discount on flights booked with Jet=
 Blue Airlines.

It is very easy and no application fee required, contact us through emai=
l (jetblueairways@consultant.com) along with the following information i=
f you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Make of vehicle and year:
Exterior Color of vehicle:
Telephone numbers:
Email:

We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Kind Regards!
=C2=A9Jet Blue Airlines Advertisement=E2=84=A2. All rights reserved.
Address: 1 Jetblue Way
Corona, CA 92879
www.Jetblue.com
jetblueairways@consultant.com