Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Richard B. Ernst" <ernst@wizard.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "struct nfsmount bloated"

I have a 3.0 (old SNAP) machine being used as an NFS server with a 30GB and
a 12GB array attached on two SCSI controllers.

There have been several times that the machine becomes unresponsive on the
net, and appears to be blocking somwhere. Console access allows me to switch
between virtual terminals, but no other keyboard input is accepted,
including CTL-ALT-DEL.

Are there any known problems with NFS blocking, and is this boot message
something to worry about?  Other than 2 links to the src tree, I can't find
any information about what the message actually means (well, I know what it
"means", but what does it mean? :).

Thanks

Copyright (c) 1992-1998 FreeBSD Inc.
Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
	The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
FreeBSD 3.0-980520-SNAP #0: Wed Dec 23 10:27:03 PST 1998
    root@jubjub.wizard.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/JUBJUB
<SNIP>
npx0 on motherboard
npx0: INT 16 interface