Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:25:51 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        "James Webster" <james3838@tsi-net.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Problems with NATD

                                         Wednesday, December 08, 1999
[*NOTE** Please do not send HTML formatted e-mails to lists  **NOTE*]

I don't know if this is your case but the only time I ever saw this
kind of error was when my kernel didn't match my 'world'. I had
cvsup'd my kernel sources and built a new kernel which appears to have
changed the functions which ipfw talked to .... but I hadn't updated
ipfw so it was trying to talk to functions that no longer existed in
the kernel. Do you have fresher kernel sources you've built from
without making world?

HTH,
Ben.

--