Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:59:19 +0100
From:      "Thierry.herbelot" <herbelot@cybercable.fr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/man/man4/man4.i386 ep.4

redirected to -questions]

Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> sheldonh    2000/03/15 12:52:17 PST
>
>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4)
>     share/man/man4/man4.i386 ep.4
>   Log:
>   MFC rev 1.17: Warn against using 3c509 in EISA mode on non-EISA systems.
[SNIP]

Not eactly a question about FreeBSD -- nevertheless :

does anyone know how to setup a 3c509 which is in "EISA" mode back in
"ISA mode" without an EISA computer ? (I've got lying on a shelf, which
complains about "being in EISA mode" when I try to get it to work in my
lowly P5-75's)

	TfH

--
Thierry Herbelot                        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN   /"\
mailto:herbelot@cybercable.fr          AGAINST HTML MAIL & NEWS \ /