Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:28:16 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <mikey@iexpress.net.au>
To:        Richard Morte <ric@sinclairassoc.force9.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A new FreeBSD boot disk was (Iwill SCSI Host Adapter)

As this card does not seem to work with FreeBSD, perhaps it would be
possible to make a new boot disk without the Advansys driver. Like you,
this is a duel boot machine and i only need to use the Card under Windows.

Anybody know how to make a boot/install disk without the Advansys driver
installed ?

regards,

Michael Slater
Internet Express