Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:19:46 -0800
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rc.conf

--=_alternative 00802CC588256B81_=

I've searched the archives, faq, manual, and google/bsd, all to no avail.
I know this is possible - send a sig hup to rc.conf so it will be re-read
with
the new changes, thus avoiding rebooting the machine. I just don't
remember
the correct way to do it. I saw the answer before, just didn't write it
down, dummy
me. Could someone remind me?

Thanks,
--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 7? Somebody help me!)
--=_alternative 00802CC588256B81_=

--<br>
Chip Wiegand<br>
Computer Services<br>
Simrad, Inc<br>
www.simrad.com<br>
chip.wiegand@simrad.com<br>
&quot;There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.&quot;<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977<br>
 (They why do I have 7? Somebody help me!)</font>
--=_alternative 00802CC588256B81_=--