Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:06:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Adam Brown <lewellyn@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The GUS PNP

I can't seem to find any recent information on getting the GUS PNP
working under freebsd, especially with 3.2-STABLE.  I remember
someone had been working on drivers back with 3.0 was current and they
worked great.  I can't seem to find them anymore either.  Any help
would be appreciated.

--
Adam Brown <connor@zeppelin.net>
http://dazed.zeppelin.net/connor/