Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:46:03 -0600
From:      "Matt Bettinger" <mattb@finsyn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Stable source onto cd for future use.

Hello,

Ok i had the STABLE files burned onto cd for use later on or to bring
another computer up to STABLE.  I guess i burned the cd the wrong way.  It
just can't make build world from it on my other machine.  It says stop
don't know how to make obj.  Anyway.  i RE-Cvsupped the files  they are in
/usr/src.  Could someone please step me through the right way to burn these
onto a cdrw and how to bring another computer up to STABLE 4.1.1 from the
cdrw?

my devices are  /dev/acd0c  (cdrom) /dev/acd1c (cd-rw hp9100)

Thank you from Texas

Matt