Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:04:38 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Erich Dollansky" <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>, "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, FreeBSD chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: In the spirit of Godwin's law - I propose Beastie's law

Really?  Cool!  Which planet are you from?

> This brings up a new question: what is with the local talent.

The Earthlings started going downhill about 60 years ago when they
dreamed up this device called a TV Set.  But there are signs that
they figured out what they did and are abandoning them - we are
seeing the IQ of the herd rising again and
there is a direct correspondence to average TV watching hours.

Ted