Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:54:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      jan@sparud.net (Jan Sparud)
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   More info about the LCP loop bug

I wrote a message the other day about my problems with an LCP loop.

Yesterday my ISP upgraded their router OS from Cisco IOS 12.0(3) to
IOS 12.0(8), and after that I can connect again, without problems.
BUT, when the ISP calls me I get the same LCP loop as before...

So it seems that the LCP loop bug has something to do with the
router.

Those of you that have experienced this bug, what kind of router
(brand and OS) are you connecting to?

Jan Sparud