Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:52:20 +0800
From:      Stanley Chan <stan@cyberec.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DNS Problem

Dear FreeBSD,

I am using the FreeBSD4.3 to run my DNS Server. Everything seems fine,
the mail server (both smtp and pop) runs smoothly
and the Apache Web server is also OK , however the DNS have some strange
message as follows:

152.104.11.98 (My DNS' IP) address already in use
127.0.0.1 Address already in use
deleting interface 127.0.0.1
... not listening on amy interfaces

Is that something wrong with my named.conf file or the resolv.conf?

Or I can simply ignore these messages?

Please give me some advice. Your assistance is higly appreciated.

Thanks

Stanley