Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:41:08 +0300
From:      Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <rfotescu@idsrom.com>
To:        "'freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   no more quarrels ;-)

Despite of some disputes I managed to start here lately, I will nevertheless
recommend FreeBSD to any people for which it may be suitable, and I will
sustain this OS not only against M$ LoseNT4, but against Linux as well.

I may tend to be unable to get along very well with some people [matter of
opinions], but I'm still able to recognize a really good OS :-)

In fact, I'd be glad if I'll be a FreeBSD administrator sometime, and if
I'll manage to get into Unix development [not Windoze, like I'm doing now],
be sure I'll always stress the FreeBSD part [you'll not see from my part
"here's the Linux version", w/o having stated primarily "here's the link to
the FreeBSD port, or download binary{+/-sources, it depends on the license}
from here].

Good luck!
Radu-Cristian