Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 13:15:59 -0500
From:      Ron Steele <ron@dc.infi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Et-4000 Display card can't run Xwindow

You haven't given us enough information to be able to help.
What X server are you using? What happens when you try
to start X?  How are are starting X?

I used an ET-4000 for years without a problem. I still keep
the card around for a backup when one of the newer faster
ones fails (which seems to be a regular thing for me).

Ron