Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2016 00:20:34 +0300
From:      Subbsd <subbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless Intel 8260 driver for FreeBSD

Hello,

Does anyone know about the possibility of using Wireless 8260 ?
I initially addressed this issue to freebsd@intel.com, but it seems no
one is home. It is difficult to assume that such a huge and rich
company like Intel@ can not keep at least one FreeBSD driver developer
and all the work is done by community (after spending the money to
purchase equipment ;-)