Date:      Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:01:09 +0100
From:      Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible: Configure SAS Sun Jbod J4200 ?

hi,

we have a Sun Jbod SAS J4200 and actually there is a running daemon =
under Solaris 10, which is needed, to configure the JBOD over a (badly) =
Java Sun  tool from a other host machine (Windows XP, for example). If I =
switch from Solaris to FreeBSD, I don't know, if I can view the status =
and configure from/over FBSD=85

The Jbod is only connected through the SAS channel, nothing more. :-/ It =
means, it doest' have any Network/serial access =85

any suggestions?

cu denny=