Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:57:03 -0400
From:      "Brian A. Seklecki" <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        Worth Bishop <wbishop@twosensemedia.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.2 Repeating Crash - Sleeping thread; Fatal trap 12: page fault; warning: 'T2' might be used uninitialized

Hardware can be eliminated by running memtest86 bootable ISOs from the
web site.  A bad sector test on the drives would be less ambiguous
(kernel messages preceeding a panic).  Smart can be helpful.

Overheating CPUs and underpowered/overheated Power Supplies can cause
problems, but they would normally manifest in memtest86+ failures

www.memtest.org/