Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:30:12 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptect 29160N

I have the opportunity to bring FreeBSD to YAG (Yet another group) here at
Cisco. There is only one issue. We're curious if there is support for the
Adaptec 29160N adapters. Our vendor is no longer selling the 2940U2Ws, so we
figured we'd take a step up.

I searched the mailing lists, and there were very few messages about the
topic, most of them negative. :\ On the plus side, I was able to get the
controller that ships with the HPs running reasonably under 4.0, so I'm
crossing my fingers.
	-Brian