Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:41:02 +0000
From:      Dovydas Kulvinskas <dovydas@kada.lt>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AOL mesenger

  Hello,

  I can't start my AOL messenger on my BSD machine. Now i'm using
FreeBSD-2.2.6. And earlier 2.2.5, AOL messenger really worked for me.
  It seems all the trouble is in my loggin and password. Since i can't
start AOL i can't configure it out.
______________________________________
 Running AOL Instant Messenger (TM) version 1.1.19 for Java built
03/24/98, freeMem 917136 totalMem 1048568, x86, FreeBSD, 2.2.7-RELEASE,
Sun Microsystems Inc., port by java-port@FreeBSD.org, 1.1.6, 45.3, Wed
Nov 25 14:34:46 GMT 1998
EROR: CLI Sorry, the command line interface is not finished
Erorr Stack Trace
java.lang.Exception: Erorr Stack Trace
        at uiutil.ErrorMgr.error(ErrorMgr.java:133)
        at main.CLILogin.startLogin(CLILogin.java:30)
        at main.LoginCore.<init>(LoginCore.java:148)
        at main.Oscar.main(Oscar.java:276)
Login Update: 0
Login Update: 1 Contacting Authorizer
INFO: FlapMgr FLAPSock Authorization@login.oscar.aol.com:5190 got
connection established callback
Login Update: 2 Talking to Authorizer
INFO: FlapMgr FLAPSock Authorization@login.oscar.aol.com:5190 got sign
on callback
INFO: FlapMgr FLAPSock Authorization@login.oscar.aol.com:5190 got sign
off callback
INFO: FlapMgr FLAPSock Authorization@login.oscar.aol.com:5190 closed
true  21
debug data: 0 2
INFO: LoginCore redirect Redirect  -1  http://www.aol.com 4
Login Update: -1 Login Failed due to incorrect nickname or password
AOL Instant Messenger (TM) exiting...
INFO: Dispatcher Dispatcher got shutdown.
INFO: Tools Tools shutdown, there are 1 tools
INFO: Timer Timer got shutdown.