Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:56:33 +0200
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: ca.FreeBSD.org sites

Hey,

The name-servers for ca.FreeBSD.org are down and the contact address we =
have for the admin bounces.

To fix this ca.FreeBSD.org will be merged into the main FreeBSD.org =
zone, the problem is that we don't have a copy of the old zone file, so =
an mirror etc which had a name under ca.FreeBSD.org, please send a mail =
to mirror-admin@FreeBSD.org with the ca.FreeBSD.org hostname you had and =
real name of the server it should point to.

If anyone else (IE, not the mirror admins) have information about where =
the different hostnames should point, please don't hesitate to contact =
mirror-admin.

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team