Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:13:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2nd Hard Drive

I would add the second drive install win95 goto tools in the cdrom
disk you have of 2.2.6 and snag the bootinst.exe copy it over
to C:\ along with the boot.bin , Just read the direction in tools
I choose moving it incase I upgrade 95 and change the boot record
it is there for conv ...
good luck

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----