Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:14:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Brian McGroarty <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE Office / FreeBSD alignment

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Brian McGroarty wrote:

> Microsoft still makes the best mouse.

Aaack.  Are you kidding?  Those pieces of sh!t?  Sure, they used to be
fairly decent, but like everyone else, they cut corners on good
materials to save money, and still charge too much.  The rollers are
no longer metal and have a decreased diameter.  I don't like any mouse
I have to clean weekly.  The cheap two-button Logitech mice that you
can find anywhere with the small black foam ball (NOT the damned
rubber-coated steel ball like everyone uses these days) are, IMHO, the
easiest to clean.  The rollers never get dirty, just the ball.
Cleaning the ball with soap/water is much easier than picking oily
hairballs off rollers for an hour, especially when you have lots of
them to clean.

I like my Logitech TrackMan Marble... never needs cleaning, and its
comfortable.  :-)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."