Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 1996 18:14:01 +0200
From:      Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        rashid@rk.ios.com, freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Which CERT advisories are fixed in 2.1.5?

> >    Hi!
> >
> >       Where can I get information about the  latest CERT advisories patched
> >    in a REALESE (e.g. 2.1.5 fixes all  security problems up to SA-96:17, or
> >    something else)?
> >

> 	www.cert.org :)
>
> 	Even if something is not fixed - I mean most recent problem(s),
> 	there's always an advice available on how to make your system
> 	secure in the meantime

      Yes, I know, but e.g. where can I get the info if the suidperl or the
   rdist problem is fixed in 2.1.5?

   Lars

Lars Köller                  Phone:  +49 381/498-1665, Fax: -1667
University of Rostock        E-Mail:
Department of Physics          Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universitätsplatz 3          Anonymous ftp:
D-18051 Rostock (Germany)      ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de/pub