Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 1999 11:14:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM
To:        Morten Seeberg <morten@seeberg.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Fw: Serial Terminals

one thing you may want to check is if your connecting a dte to a dce.

in other words you might need a "null modem"

computers are uasually data terminal equipment and you cannot connect two alike
systems together without a null modem.

must have dte to dce.

another thing is dte equipment is uasually male and dce is female.

E-Mail: vagner@vagner.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 08-Aug-99
Time: 11:10:43

Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.
                -- R. Drabek

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.