Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:39:34 +0200
From:      Marc_van_Woerkom@notes.labcontrol.com
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: incoming alert

Marc van Woerkom
03.09.98 10.39

> > 'incoming alert'
>
> Ha! Another one finding this message confusing. :-)

Add me.

> Or should I say, the called site takes off the hook?

Yesterday I was moved from a demo to a regular account and
noticed this msg the first time.

I assumed that this 'incoming alert' might be related to the
transfer of 'total cost information' after a call, supplied
by the phone company and thus changed my response scheme
for incoming calls from ignore to accept to get a proper
time accounting.

Regards,
Marc