Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      scott renna <flexble2547@yahoo.com>
To:        "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Vitsch.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Dlink-g520 Wireless and WEP more

ok, well this system has a 3com, xl0 holding an ip of
192.168.2.150
Does this mean that I need to have each interface
having an IP on a different subnet?
maybe I could change the mask on the xl0 to
255.255.248.0 and it might work?

I wanted to have the wireless card on the same subnet
as the rest of the LAN and keep the wired card up and
running just for testing before permanently migrating
to this wireless card(i'm using encrypted protocols
locally so wep weaknesses should not be an issue).

is there a way to have both cards be on the same
subnet and have the same subnet mask?
--- "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Vitsch.net>