Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:49:26 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "Janet Sullivan" <ciscogeek@home.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipf and tun

In message <PAELLGOEIMDLEJNEBOBOEEOMCCAA.wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>,
"Haikal Saadh"
 writes:
> Sorry for the later reply, but I just tried that, and sit still doesn't
> work.
> Here is the beginning of my edited rc.network:
> Maybe I am missing something?

You might have to write an application that watches syslog for,

	Jul 14 19:36:02 gateway ppp[711]: Phase: Parent: PPP enabled

.. and issues ipf -y when it sees the above.

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC