Date:      Mon, 03 Feb 2014 09:17:43 +0100
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   kern/185967: Link Aggregation LAGG: LACP not working in 10.0

Hi,

I upgraded from FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE to 10.0-RELEASE. FreeBSD 9.2 was
configured to use LACP with two igb devices.

Now it stopped working after the upgrade.

This is a screenshot of ifconfig -a after the upgrade to FreeBSD
10.0-RELEASE: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28jvgpw&s=5#.Uu9PXT1dVPM

A PR is currently open:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/185967

It is set to low, but I would like somebody to have a look into it as it
obviously has a great influence on our infrastructure. The only way to
"solve" it is currently switching back to FreeBSD 9.2.

The suggested fix "use failover" seems not to work.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Ben