Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:08:44 EST
From:      Pleasurzzz4u@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hi

--part1_1d7.186ac697.2d3ec8ac_boundary

i was reading your website eas wonderng how to obtain services for free.. it
wasnt clear exactly how to sign up and use freebsd. Are there floppy disks?
If you want to letme know.. more in detail im seeking a great web server that
wont censor my website and that will maintaince errrors quickly..
 i dont find this on aol.. where im terribly hacked..
you can respond  to me at Peacheswrites@yahoo.com
 or call me at 847-971-7863 with more info
thank you
Peacheswrites

--part1_1d7.186ac697.2d3ec8ac_boundary--