Date:      Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:11:37 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6727@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Massive portupgrade without being interrupted by configuration screens?

Thanks to all who responded, now I have several things to think about.

I will want to look at "perl-after-upgrade" script.  Even if I don't use it, it would likely be helpful to see what it does and guide me as to what I can do.

I also find I have a burning desire to check out pkgsrc (under NetBSD, now at 5.1 RC4) to see how it compares to FreeBSD ports.

With a massive portupgrade, I may be delayed in checking and responding to email.

Tom