Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 21:06:30 +0900
From:      TAOKA Satoshi <taoka@infonets.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
To:        kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Do you need editors/xemacs{,20} (Re: pending/11618: new port: editors/xemacs21)

From: Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:12:28 +0930 (CST)

> xemacs-21 is still in development, isn't it?

Sorry. I thought xemacs-21 was released.

> I'd prefer to keep the most
> recent stable version in the tree; anything older can go for all I care.

Off course!!

From: Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.cc>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 09:10:55 -0500

> I recommend that you ask asami@freebsd.org to repository copy
> ports/editors/xemacs20 to ports/editors/xemacs21, and do your
> port upgrade there.

Off course. I think so.

By the way, are there a lot of users for xemacs-19 ?  I think that we
change editors/xemacs from 19 to 20.4, and 21.1 is imported as
editors/xemacs-devel (by repository copy from editors/xemacs20(?) ).
And, if xemacs-21 is released, it will be imported as editors/xemacs.