Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:35:15 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Fbsd8 <fbsd8@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        Scott Eberl <scotteberl@gmail.com>, Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Reading the handbook from console

On Jan 13, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Fbsd8 wrote:

> Polytropon wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:48:33 -0800, dteske@freebsd.org wrote:
>>>=20

Yes, some console-based browsers support displaying graphics directly on th=
e console (read: ttyv*).
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.