Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:18:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Kov=E1cs_P=E9ter?= <kovacspeter2@freemail.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

Hello,

I have a system running Postfix.
I would like to use it with SSL. It works fine, but I have one
problem.
At /usr/local/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf there is a line:
mech_list: plain login
I think this means that when he sends the mail and logs in
the login procedure is not secure. How can I make it secure.
I tried mech_list: saslauthd login, but it didn't work out.
Do you have a guess how can I make the login procedure
secure as well?

Nowdays I get this error message:
postfix/smtpd[31997]: unable to dlopen
/usr/local/lib/sasl2/libkerberos4.so:
/usr/local/lib/sasl2/libkerberos4.so: Undefined symbol
"des_pcbc_encrypt"
Why is this?

Thanks...