Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 05:14:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>
To:        Mischa <mischa@high5.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pidentd not working on 3.3-STABLE

Hello,
	I'm not sure what to tell you exactly, I need more information on
your setup. I can verify however that pidentd works absolutely fine on my
3.3-STABLE machines, which were upgraded without a hitch to 3.2-STABLE. I
doubt that it is a freebsd bug in either, but one never knows. Could you
perhaps e-mail me privately with your inetd.conf file and any other
information, I would be better equipped to help you. Thanks.

// Matt