Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:48:14 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Emulation (Was: No port of Opera?)

-On [20000709 20:38], Brett Glass (brett@lariat.org) wrote:
>At 02:11 AM 7/9/2000, David Schwartz wrote:
>
>>        While I think that this could potentially happen, I don't think it's
>>inevitable. A lot hinges on how vocal and visible the FreeBSD crowd is.
>
>The FreeBSD crowd isn't nearly vocal enough! In fact, certain people seem
>to advocate AGAINST advocacy.

That we ask you to shut up doesn't mean we are against advocating
FreeBSD.

I personally asked you a few times to please shut up, and I don't say we
should stop advocating against FreeBSD.  Hell, I nagged at Highpoint
Tech till they put a button on their frontpage.  And that's what I
meant.  Don't start asking for help and whatnot, just do it and when you
got something, THEN come back.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best