Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:37:05 -0700
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any software that can do X windows screen capture (with mouse cursor)

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008, Patrick Dung wrote:
>Hello
>
>As title, I have tried xwd, it can't capture mouse curosr.

I'm not sure how a simple screen capture program would capture
the mouse cursor since they all ask that you either click on a
screen or select a rectangle from the entire screen.

It seems to me that one would have to use some kind of video
screen capture from which one could select frames showing the
cursor as needed from working sessions.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Now if there is one thing that we do worse than any other nation, it is
try and manage somebody else's affairs.
    Will Rogers