Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:58:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Chris Ptacek <ptacek@dashmail.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: code question...

This is happening in a call to free() ;; the memory being freed is either
not actually allocated or is somewhere that your programs memory does not
contain (ie address out of range).
Use mxgdb, ddd, or gdb to show all things things and step through the
executiong.

Philip M. Gollucci
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
	      Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261
Major       : Computer Science
	      Electrical Engineering
Current Job : Co Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster